Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To Be Honest

You know I revamped my entire lifestyle last December and only one person has asked me questions about working out, eating right, and fitting all that into a busy schedule! Here I am waiting for y'all to ask, when I could be telling you!

Thus, I have started a blog. One about being a woman first, being an unorganized mess, being a momma of a wonderful tyrant, and a young wife who still acts like a child sometimes most of the time. :)

Before everyone gets all excited (you know all you people who have watched my progress and not asked a SINGLE question) I'm going to be completely honest about how all this is going to work...

1. I barely have time to wipe my ass, so I probably won't post every single day.

2. I will post pictures of myself. Some of these may be in a bikini, sports bra, and what not. I've got stretch marks and mommy flab. Get over it.  (I've worked damn hard for my body. And I'm a goshdamned tiger who's earned her stripes!)

3. I'm going to cuss, get angry, rant, and be myself! (Mom do not complain.) ;)

4. I am not an expert in anything (except maybe wiping baby butts). I have learned all that I have from experience, reading other blogs, and doing my research.

5. If I offend anyone, kindly put it to me, do not act like a child, because that's really unattractive. I may apologize but if I believe in what I said/wrote I will probably tell you I cannot change my views.

And LASTLY, leave me some love! Comment, share, ASK questions! I will answer to the best of my knowledge and I will be honest! :)

Being a woman is hard. Most likely because we are so freaking emotional. But mostly I think it's because we lose who we are too easily. I found myself while I was pounding the pavement, crying because my fat ass couldn't make it a half mile without stopping, sweating buckets because that's what fat girls do, and swearing at myself because I gave up.

I stopped blaming people on that night back in December, and I got angry. I was disgusted with myself and the fact that I gave who I was up, and gained so much weight in the process. Then I started to fight. Not only for my health did I fight but for my marriage, my daughter, and my outlook on life. Since then I've lost over 30lbs.

If you've ever been overweight, unfit, out of control, or depressed you've come to the right place. I will motivate you in whatever way I can. It sucks being fat, feeling unattractive, being a wreck. You don't have to be overweight to experience those things, but you have to realize what you're sacrificing to stay that way.

Find yourself. Be a fierce woman in whatever you do,

One beautiful disaster to another :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey so it took me awhile to figure out how to comment lol. This is a wonderful blog and very inspiring. I have felt the same way as you. I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and am 23. I am not horribly overweight but horribly tired and out of shape. I have been struggling with anxiety which isn't good when you have three amazing little monsters to raise and a hubby to feed:) My question for you is when do you find time to workout? I pay all the bills bathe all the kids, make dinner, clean up, and do all the chores. My hubby is an officer so is almost never home. Up until I had my kids and even with my first one I was a runner and did circuit training. My youngest is 4 months old and I have no energy left after doing everything and playing with the girls. ( The kids are great and sleep really well. I had eclampsia with my last child and swelled up so bad. I way 160 pounds but my ideal weight is 120) Do you have any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tons of advice! :) My next post is going to be my before/after and how I manage to fit everything in mentally and physically! But right now (before I post that tonight) I will tell you a few lovely phrases that helped me and still help me. "I don't have time. I MAKE time." & "Take a deep breath. It's just a bad day, not a bad life." & "Do more of what makes YOU happy". These are just a small bit of what helped me, I will post tonight on the rest! :) If I don't answer all your questions then, than I will try again! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha ok :) Does hubby watch the baby or do you take her with you? And your new post was very honest and amazing!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you!!! :) I will always be honest! I go to a gym with a nursery/daycare. That gives me 2 hours to sweat like a pig before I have to pick her up. Sometimes though we go for runs together (I have a semi-jogging stroller) :) More on all of that next week! :)

      Delete