Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Product LOVE!

Yesterday Mickey, the Mister, and I went to the beachy! :) Of course we had fun!

 
Mommy and baby :)

 
Adventure Baby! :)

 
Prettiest girl I know :)
 
 
Brant wasn't cooperating on the photo taking. But I love him anyway.
 
 
Today, I woke up tired so I did a easy Spin-Lates class (a mixture of pilates and spinning) to wake me up a bit. Afterwards though, I annihilated my abs and sprinted off some steam on the DREADmill. I hate running on that thing! But later in the locker room I talked to a lady, who turned out to be a competitive bodybuilder. She was putting on a wrap which consisted of make-up remover (I know strange), saran wrap, and the Gold's Gym Waist Trimmer Belt. She said she does this a week before competitions to drop some water weight and get some great definition. (Which stays off for weeks afterwards) So, I went to WalMart and bought the belt...
 
 
It was $5.00 in the fitness/exercise section.
 
 
I plan on doing some before and after shots with this puppy! Also, once I get the other supplies I need I will do a tutorial for y'all!
 
And I ran out of my vanilla protein powder so I had to pick up some. I usually get the EAS Soy Protein ($9.98 for 1.3lbs) from WalMart, but this time they didn't have it so I picked up this one...
 
 
$15.98 for 2lbs.

 
After my workouts, that last about 90 - 120 mins and include weights and cardio, I drink 8oz of Vanilla unsweetened Almond Milk with a scoop of protein powder mixed in & dried fruit and almonds. Almonds are a great source of protein and dried fruit (or any fruit) helps restore your energy.
 
 
Of course when I'm at the gym, or my home away from home...
 
 
 
I have clipped on my sports bra my wonderful iPod shuffle. Which if you're serious about running, and absolutely cannot workout without it, a shuffle is a MUST.
 
I have the blue one. WalMart ($49.95)
 


 
And since my ears don't like to hold earbuds AT ALL, I had to get special ones. IronMan Inspire Sport Earphones - Yurbud. They DO NOT fall out! Even when I'm running like a crazy woman jumping over logs (outside) and such, they stay in with perfect sound. :) yes they are $30.00 but totally worth it!
 
 
 
When it comes to my shoes, I wear Nikes. I don't care what they look like or if they make my feet look funny, all I care about is how they feel when I run. I was running in a size 10 Nike and my feet often had a pinched feeling in my arch, I also was having a problem with my toes sliding forward and getting crushed when I ran downhill. Now I run in a size 10 1/2 or 11. They are a little big when I walk, but my feet have room to move and spread out while I run. VERY IMPORTANT!
 
I've been considering switching to those "toe" shoes, so if anyone runs in them let me know! I'm interested. :) 
 
I'll be honest with everyone MOST of my clothes come from Goodwill. The ones down here actually get donations from stores. That means brand new clothes for extremely cheap! :) My workout clothes consist of a modge podge of Champion, Spaulding, Nike, Asics, and Danskin (Walmart). Again most all bought from Goodwill ("I'm gonna pop some tags").

That's all the products I love to use for my fitness journey, but I have a wish list! :) Number one on that list is ...
The Garmin Forerunner 110.
 
 
This watch tracks your pace, time, heart rate, calories burned and is ADORABLE! :)
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Hump Day :)
 
 
 
Love always,
 
Mama Murphy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment