Friday, April 19, 2013

An Unorganized Mess & Spreading Some Love

My life right now is so, so, so unorganized! It's awful!
 
When you have kid(s) you tend to get a routine set. Wake up time, simple meals, gym time, Curious George time, nap time, cleaning time, homework, and yada yada. I love it! Knowing what I'm going to do and when I'm going to do it before I even wake up. And then your monkey gets sick... *insert sad face*. Then your life becomes a week of cleaning up puke, wiping stinkier butts, and not getting anything done. *insert frustrated face*
 
 
:( sleepy sick baybay :(
 
When I was overweight, as in 205+ lbs, I would have LOVED a week like this. Laying around doing nothing and cuddling. But now it hurts my relatively skinny ass to sit ALL day long for a week and cuddle!
 
 
This chick is why I hate sitting down. :) Part of me loves Fat Maggie and the motivation she has instilled in me.
 
And if you're a mom or have lived with people period, you know that usually when one person gets sick, EVERYONE does. So, since I'm the one that stays home, kisses booboos, wipes butt and boogers, of course I get sick. Mine didn't last as long though! Yesterday, I felt like I got hit with a Mac Truck, but today I'm just a little tired and sore. From what you ask? Probably too much laying around... grumble.
 
There is always a bright side though right?! In my case I get to see how determined I am to shove a weeks worth of homework into 2 days :) Keeping positive!
 
There is my recap for the last week now onto something a little more exciting...
 
Ruffles With Love, one of my new FAV etsy shops has a I Run for Boston workout tank. She, the shop owner, is donating the profits to a charity for the families of the Boston bombings. I'm thrilled because you get a wonderful/adorable tank and are putting money towards a good cause. They are $20.00 ($24.50 with shipping). Definitely worth it!
 
 
I ordered a size large and will be taking pics in it as soon as I receive it. :)
 
 
More wonderful things I love on Etsy is the shop Strong Confident You. They also have adorable workout tanks! Like this one:
 
 
Totes going to order this soon! $24.00 (+shipping).
 
321 Go! is a workout jewelry shop:
 
 
WANT! :)
 
 
And of course Blog love:
 
Skinny Meg - This momma has lost over 100 lbs through eating clean and working out! :) She's wonderful and funny!
 
Mama Laughlin - She's a momma of two and a great motivator! Check her out.
 
Hubby Jack - He has great tutorials to help beautify your blog! (Like I have attempted to do)
 
 
Next week I PROMISE to have more flavorful posts!!! Including MY ab workout :) 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment