Friday, April 5, 2013

Before-TO-Now

Here it is Ladies and Gents, the long awaited before to now shots! :)

I am sharing this with everyone because I am officially 5lbs. away from my initial goal weight!!! HOOYAH!

...BUT I'm not finished! Why you ask? Because I made a lifestyle change not a temporary change. (Like all of you should do!) Eat clean and exercise. You will feel a crap ton better and continue to progress physically and mentally.

Here are some changes that have happened in my life since I started giving a damn about myself:

  • Before: High anxiety and insecurity.
    • Now: Worry sometimes and high confidence out the ass. ;)
  • Before: Fought a LOT with the hubs.
    • Now: My insecurities are gone and we can have fun again.
  • Before: Angry a lot.
    • Now: When I get pissed or overwhelmed, I run. Hard. Organize my thoughts and self and readdress the situation. (like an adult)
  • Before: Couldn't stand going in public. Hated how I looked.
    • Now: I can't get naked enough. HA! (True story. This doesn't necessarily have to be sexual. bikini, v-ball shorts and bra.)
  • Before: Couldn't walk through the sand to the water at the beach without getting heavily winded and having to stop.
    • Now: Bitches I RUN! And I'm not winded at ALL!
These are just a few things that have changed in my life since last December. That list alone, if you're experiencing the "befores", should encourage you to work towards the afters and become the more beYOUtiful you. Inside and out! :)

Now on to PICTURES:

These are the photos that really woke me up into realizing I had a problem:

 
This shirt is a 2x or 3x and now looks like a nightgown on me.

 
It was so uncomfortable for me to even sit down and play with my daughter.

Here are the Befores taken on January 9th, 2013:


Those are what I like to call back rolls. :)
 

 
 Love handles galore! AND a "flap" :)
 

yeah... that was me sucking in... 
 
 
 Now for the pics of my (sexy) bod NOW:
 

 
If you look closely you can see abs forming! :D
 
 
Yes I still have stretch marks but I'm a garshdarned tiger who earned her stripes :)
 
 
 
This morning before the gym. See that definition starting in my back? Yeah?! ...I did that. :)
 
And some random pics :)  
 

 
Our morning hair-do and teeth brusha session. :)


 
What happens when you take the phone, with pictures of babies (beboos), away. She's so full of snot! :)
 
 
 
Everyday be optimistic, love with all your heart, and be beYOUtiful. :)
 
Much love,
 
Maggie
 
P.S. Monday I will be posting next. That post could possibly be about: My daily routine, how I got started, Daily Cravings, Food Swaping, how to start living for YOU... etc.
 
P.S.S. Here's some blog love!
 
Cierra So Fly - Run over and check her out! Her blog covers everything girly and fun! :)
 
Mama Laughlin - She was the first blog I started to read and I love her! Her blog is about being a momma and being fit!
 
SkinnyMeg - Mama Laughlin's besty! Her blog has tons of crafts plus she has an adorable daughter! I can relate :)
 


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You've come so far!!! So extremely proud of you, and your motivation to lead a healthier life style is so contagious! Congrats on your reaching your goals you sexy mommy!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Kirsten by the way :) using my dads google account...

      Delete
    2. Hey girl! Thank you! We all need love, support, and motivation sometimes!!! :) I just want to do that for others now that I am confident I can do anything I set my mind to (except calculus)! haha! :)

      Delete
  2. WOW. Thats awesome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete