Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Playlists, Workout Hair, & A Healthy Tip

Today is Playlist Day! I'm sure most of you have your own playlists that keep you motivated while you're pounding some pavement or sweating like a pig staying active elsewhere, but I'm going to share mine for those of you that don't!

First, you need to start with one of these bad boys...



And once you have an mp3 player, your phone, or any other nifty device they've recently come up with then you can download these!

Angry Girl Music - for when you want to really beat some arse. Or run like a maniac. FAV is number 1.



Up Beat Songs - For when you actually feel happy before your workout. Or need a pick me up! I usually grumble and groan at this one early in the morning...



Coolin Down- Some of these are a little faster paced than the others, but I enjoy them all. Number 5 is for when you want to fall asleep on the gym floor while stretching. :) It's almost happened only thrice once. ;)



Heartpounders - This is my Angry Boy music. Disturbed is just CLASSIC. But ALL the newer ones rock my socks.

 
So there is MOST of the music I listen to when working out. Angry music for the cardio, because most days I have to be angry to knock out an extra mile or three. :) Up beat music for weightlifting. To keep spirits light while lifting HEAVY! And lastly, my heartpounders for my abs. When you're walking the plank you need a wicked beat! 

Next on to HAIR! I've been searching ALL over for cute & easy workout hairstyles, so if you have any send me a pic!!! I'd love to feature some of you guys on here! But anyways here is what I do!

A Twist With a Bun

Step One - Tease your hair. You'll do this where you need extra body. For me it's where my poof is and a little on the sides. (Sorry forgot to take a picture)

Step Two - Pull your poof hair back, twist it towards your part, then hold it down on your head. Push it forward a bit and pin it! Bobby pins go ridged side down! They hold so much better. :)



Step Three - Pull your hair back in a high pony tail. Simple enough! This is where you could stop but if you want a nice little bun then keep on going with the steps!

Step Four - Go to the store and pick these awesome gadgets up! (Or use bobby pins). You can get them HERE!



Step Five - Twist your pony tail and wrap it around your pony tail holder.

 
Unfortunately, my husband lets me out of the house.

Step Six - Attempt to tuck in loose ends, and insert your do-dads or pins in to hold hair tight!



Viola!! You have cute poof bun workout hair! :)
 

 
 
HEALTH TIP!!!!
 
And to wrap up today's post, I'm here to tell you your doctor is right. You NEED to take your vitamins! Once a day. That's it! This is EXTREMEMLY important! Plus most of you are probably taking THE PILL anyways so what's a one or a few more? I take Biotin (for hair, nail, and skin), One a Day Women's Multivitamin (umm for everything), and a Vitamin C (Immune Health). Whenever Mickey gets sick I chug some orange juice too.
 
 
 
You can get all of these at WalMart for CHEAP! :) No excuses you turkeys!
 
 


Have a well rested night everyone and get your boo-tays in the gym tomorrow! GET SWEATY!!! :)
 


2 comments: