Friday, April 12, 2013

Randomness and Such

Today was a BodyPump day!!! Which meant I was immediately happy when I woke up. :)


 
**Tip! Every night before bed pack your gym bag, prepare your after workout snacks, and lay out your clothes. Makes mornings or pre-gym time much less stressful!** (Shirt - Goodwill. Shorts - Asics.)

 
Tough Chick with fuzzy bedhead :) (Sports bra - Walmart; Danskin brand)
 
 And of course Mickey was running back and forth between watching me and Mickey Mouse Club House. :) She loves bringing mommy boogers (booders).

 
 
Tomorrow is also a BodyPump Day!! It's the launch of their new Pump number 85! So EXCITED! Can't wait to discover the new ways they can torture a girl! :) WOOT! WOOT!
 
At the gym I tried out my waist trimmer belt from Gold's Gym. You can order one HERE. I just used the lotion I had and no saran wrap (will be trying that next week). I only use it when I'm doing my cardio (running, elliptical, stairclimber). So, I leave it on for about 35-40 mins and I go HARD. Today I did the elliptical Hill Plus setting. Sprints on flat ground and easier on the hills. YOU WILL SWEAT! like a pig. But! It feels really good!
 
(Make sure to drink PLENTY of water during your exercise! If you stop sweating, stop exercising! You MAY be dehydrated.)
 
I took some pics so you guys could see how it's easily hidden under my shirt and shorts and of the lotion I use.
 
 
 
I am not doing this to lose weight. All I want to do is tighten my extra mommy skin. This will NOT make you lose weight permanently. Only good eating habits and regular exercise will. :)
 
Now onto good eating habits!!! Meet one of my FAVORITE salsa/dips. Pico de galo :) Just three ingredients and you're golden!!!
 
 
Tomatoes, white onion, and cilantro. Dice it all and mix together. Refrigerate for 30 mins and ENJOY!
 
Sometimes it's hard to make a healthier choice, but this is so easy, cheap AND delicious! I put it on my tacos, which consist of pico de galo, guacamole, a tiny bit of sour cream, low fat cheese and lettuce. You can also put it on sandwiches, eat it with tortilla chips (small serving!), and put it on your salad. I use it ALL the time! :)
 
Lastly, here is my new favorite nail polish color. Island Coral by Sinful Colors. You can find it at WalMart for $1.98. :)
 
 
Everyone have a fantabulous weekend! :)
 
Love,
 
Mama Murphy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment