Monday, May 6, 2013

Mom Butt to MILF Arse :)

Since I can remember, I have always believed that once you became a mom you got this ridiculously flat butt. Every mom I knew had them. EVERY SINGLE ONE! So I assumed that when I became a mom, the endless hours of labor would eventually flatten my arse until it could no longer recover.

But! No pun intended... There I was wrong! When I started working out I simply thought it was genetics and motherhood that eventually flattened your rear. Again, BUT, I was completely wrong. It's LACK of exercise!

Squats. Squats. Squats. Squats and more squats! Will revamp your backside like NO OTHER! Good bye saggy bottom and hello perky beach ass! :)

Every girl, woman, mom, and grandmother wants a perky butt. It's simple. It looks good! 

So today I bring to you my Mom Butt to MILF Arse workout... it's a simple at home workout ANYONE can do! :)

VIDEO:

 
 

 
 
That's my workout for MILF (Mother In Love with Fitness) Monday's!
 
 
 
See ya tomorrow! :)
 
 
 
P.S. follow me on Instagram @margaretmurphy
 :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment